$10 cost to attend
Samadhi Sunday’s is not open to the general public
Only Current Students Can Attend!
Samadhi Meditation Sundays
Samadhi Meditation: with Tony The Healing Medium
In our Samadhi Trance Meditation Sunday you will learn more tools you need to develop your psychic abilities. You get to own your certainty and enjoy the clarity of your truth. Learn the spiritual mechanics to accomplish any goals easier and quicker than ever before. At the end of the 6 month sessions, you will be well on your way to living a spiritually centered life and have the tools to:
- Release anxiety, pain, guilt and shame and bring in your joy, enthusiasm and passion for life
- Discover, explore and validate your intuitive abilities and nurture your unique spirituality
- Create healthy boundaries in your relationships and shield yourself from daily stress, irritants and other people’s problems
- Find amusement amidst life’s everyday challenges and appropriate solutions for problems
- Connect to your power within and reclaim your life force energy
- Have more freedom, learn to be in present time and appreciate each moment of your life
- Release old stuck patterns that no longer work for you, and create and manifest from your heart’s desires
- Clean out negative energies in your home, office or anywhere you go
- Get to know your spirit guides and how to work with them
The Importance of Samadhi
Most people, when they think of meditation, think of someone sitting in a loincloth concentrating on nothing but pointless woowoo.
Perhaps, they believe, it gives some kind of mental benefit but that’s all Really?
Samadhi, which literally means “to direct together,” is the state in which the yogi perceive the identity of his soul as spirit.
In other words, samadhi is a state of consciousness where the practitioner becomes one with the experienced meaning they tune in to a different frequency. A higher dimension. more info schoolofuniversalcorehealing.com
This means that the practitioner is really not aware of their external surroundings; they are fully absorbed within. A bomb could go off and they wouldn’t hear it.
So what exactly are they experiencing? Well, that depends…on what type of Samadhi you benefit from;
And while it’s true that many practitioners do use mantras, visualizations, or breathing techniques, and they do improve concentration, it’s not correct to believe that this is the entire point of meditation. These are only stepping stones to something to deeper
- This “something deeper” is a state of awareness known as samadhi- the precursor to enlightenment. Both Buddhism and Hinduism place a lot of importance on this state of awareness, and often cite it in many religious texts
Samadhi A State of Higher Consciousness
There are many different types of samadhi, but the two most well known types are savikalpa and nirvikalpa.
- Savikalpa Samadhi- This type of samadhi is the preliminary phase to the deeper nirvikalpa, but it’s powerful nonetheless. This is the process of fully bringing the prana-current up the spine and into the brain. This means that the senses are fully closed off, and the practitioner is completely absorbed in an experience of bliss. The meditator is still slightly aware of the process of experiencing to some degree, however, and therefore is not completely devoid of ego.
- Nirvikalpa Samadhi- This is the highest expression of samadhi. In this state, the practitioner can consciously completely leave the body at will and merge with the cosmic stream that makes up the universe. The meditator has no pulse, no breath; this is why it’s commonly referred to as the breathless state.
Paramahansa Yogananda, a Hindu mystic that lived in America, had this to say about nirvikalpa samadhi:
“The next state is called nirvikalpa samadhi. In this state of consciousness you maintain your divine realization even while working or speaking or moving about in this world. Nirvikalpa is the highest realization. Once attaining that, there is no further possibility of falling back into delusion.” Parammahansa Yogananda was a Disciple the Great Mystic BaBai. BaBJi is the Avatar that Tony The Healing Medium Channels. Tony’s students can see the Great Master BaBaji with Tony . They can see him with their bare naked eyes open in front of them when Tony is Channelling his Energy!
This is the Samadhi we practice here
So How do You Attain Samadhi?
Samadhi isn’t easy to achieve.
It takes lots of dedicated effort; constant practice. But the point is that it can be attained, and as long as you keep meditating, it will be attained.
Samadhi Meditations with Tony the Healing Medium. When Tony lays hands on people it invokes a mystical spiritual experience. See video
Tony will teach you to
Reorganized, reset & restructure, your brain wave patterns, then you can manifest a new quality of Higher Consciousness that = accurate psychic power. From that higher well develop higher consciousness you can now do the means for better more enjoyable manifestations in your life. A well develop higher consciousness is the precursor to having the ability to manifest more of what you truly desire. The precursor for the development of the higher consciousness if the removal of your karmic imprints (blocks). Without doing so, you will never truly reach the stage of Enlightenment. These emotions have to be experienced and relived in order to break the conditioning of the mind and Removed . This psychotherapeutic aspect of meditation has it’s root in many hindu texts written over ten thousand years ago!!.
Why not open to General Public, First Timers?
Answer: Most of the General public have not removed their very own personal karma, karmic imprints, road blocking them to Enlightenment!
After attending our psychic development classes and doing the inner work on removing your karmic imprints you then will be ready for Samadhi Sundays with Tony The Healing Medium!
Babaji Channeled thru Tony The Healing Medium
#secret meditation#samadhi#enlightenment#spiritual awakening#how to become enlighten#powerful meditations#meditation guru#samadhi guru