Introduction to Spiritual Healing thru Psychic Awakening!
Spiritual Healing thru Psychic Awakening is about working with illness, dis-ease, and dis-harmony from multiple angles.
When using spiritual healing to address illness, we focus on bringing harmony back to reinforce a person’s whole body-heart-mind health.
Healing vs. Curing
In modern society, we expect quick fixes. Western medicine focuses on curing people through surgery, pharmaceuticals and other medical interventions. If you have a bacterial infection, western medicine provides the cure, antibacterial medicine.
Many treatments exist in western medicine. Treatments focus on curing symptoms. For example, medications are used to treat symptoms of depression and pain. Treatments can be beneficial in acute situations. However, long-term reliance on only treatment can inhibit healing, create a dependence on the treatment and even create additional illness and disease. For example, antibacterial medications often create an imbalance in the gut.
Healing goes beyond medical treatment. It includes spiritual growth, intellectual expansion, physical cures and other interventions. Healing requires digging deeper into why you got a bacterial infection in the first place and why you have depression and pain.
What is Spiritual Healing thru Psychic Awakening
Healing is usually a mixture of interventions – physical medical and non-medical, energetic interventions and mental interventions. When we transform the cause of illness/disease and grow beyond the problem, we are then focused on healing. Healing is a whole package deal. Addressing only one element of an illness rarely leads to healing.
In spiritual healing, we create a medicine story for ourselves that includes both a curing process and a healing destination. We create a spiritual prescription for the body, heart, and mind and then embark upon a healing journey.
Spiritual healing is a path of transformation, a journey that connects the body, heart and mind to free the soul.
The Spiritual Healing Journey
A spiritual healing journey addresses physical, emotional, mental and spiritual toxins. In this way, we eliminate toxins that undercut the soul. We then release motion that splits a person away from themselves. Doing both allows a person to heal and become whole.
Healing the soul is the combined healing interventions for the body, heart, and mind. Many of us think of one action and then act upon another. For example, I may think I want to write today and then physically go to the beach instead. Or, we feel strongly about one need and yet physically move in a different direction. It happens all of the time, every day, for most of us.
“We need to do right by our body, purify our relationships, use our mind for creative freedom and not enslavement, free the soul from the ego, and undertake the spiritual journey.”
So, what does doing right by our body mean?
Spiritual Healing: Do Right by Our Body
Check in with your body on a daily basis. How does it feel? Does it have any complaints?
- Eat Healthily. What does this mean for us now? Can we eat less sugar? Are we still eating fast food? Do we drink enough water? Find small ways to improve dietary habits. Eat more vegetables. Eat more local and organic foods. Choose one thing and move forward!
- Exercise. Finding exercise we enjoy and can easily integrate into our daily life is one of the biggest challenges many people face. Try dancing, walking, surfing, jumping rope, swimming, yoga – try whatever calls to you – until you find an exercise that you feel like practicing!
- Care for Your Body. Get a massage or have a spa day with a friend. Go to the chiropractor or physical therapist. Find a circle of healers who will care for your body and address any complaints it might have proactively.
- Sleep. Are we getting an appropriate amount of sleep? Do we feel rested? Create an evening sleep ritual. Turn off the TV. Take an evening soak by candlelight or put on some relaxing music.
Typically, when we take care of the body, we are also taking care of the heart and mind! Remember to start and build body practices in a way that can be easily sustained and expanded over time. There is always something we can do for our body!
What does it mean to purify our heart, relationships, and personal energy field?
- Balance Giving and Receiving. Are we giving and receiving in our close relationships? Or, are we mostly giving? Or, only receiving? No heart can be pure if it is constantly comparing and judging others right or wrong. Find a supportive coach or counselor to help you release judgment.
- Increase Awareness around, Build & Maintain your Energy. We are exposed to toxic energy at work, in relationships, and from the TV/internet. First, begin reducing the negative energy you receive on a daily basis. Then, find an enjoyable practice that helps build and maintain energy. Universal Core Healing, and acupuncture are a few of our favorite energy practices.
Spiritual Healing: Use the Mind for Creative Freedom
How do we free our mind and use it to grow and create a life we love?
- Practice meditation. There are so many wonderful meditation practices to help keep our mind clear. he teaches and loves. Try several and practice the one that resonates the most for your body-heart-mind!
- Pursue intellectual challenges. Read, take a course, pursue a degree and find ways to challenge your mind to grow.
- Tell stories. We are our story: so talk story and write out your stories.
Spiritual Healing: Free the Soul from the Ego
How do we free our soul up?
- Practice. Soulful people have a connected body, heart, and mind. They aren’t fighting themselves. So, by finding the practices you love for your body, heart and mind you will free the soul. You will experience more moments where your thinking is aligned with your feelings and the physical motion of your body.
- Build Mana. Be willing to build your spiritual power, so you have a strong body without complaint, energy to fulfill your dreams and a clear mind able to make choices in the present moment without doubt and distraction. In this way, you will free your soul to create a life you love!
- Revisit and Practice Daily. Check-in to be sure your practices are still resonating for your body-heart-mind. Are you starting to feel like a zombie going through the motions? Maybe it’s time to try a new practice or deepen your practice!
Spiritual Healing: Undertake the Spiritual Journey
While we practice keeping our body healthy and happy, our emotions and energy balanced, our mind clear and sharp, sometimes there are spiritual aspects of illness, dis-ease, and disharmony. Our medicine story may benefit from a spiritual intervention.
- Regain Power. In shamanic cultures, it is important to be full of power. Power gives us the ability to be the authors of our life (rather than a character being directed by others). One way to restore power to a person, family or community, is through a power animal retrieval.
- Remove misplaced energy. There is no good or bad energy. There is simply energy that is stuck, not where it is supposed to be and often simply needs to be moved. The energy practices you adopt will help with this. However, it can be helpful to have a shamanic practitioner help you move energy that has been misplaced in your body.
- Retrieve lost soul parts. When we experience trauma in life, a part of us leaves to protect us from experiencing the trauma full on. This is called soul loss in shamanic cultures. And, a soul retrieval is a shamanic method for bringing back lost soul parts so that we may be whole again.
- Reconnect with your ancestors. Know your Mountain. We stand on the shoulders of others, and it is important to be rooted in this. Otherwise, we risk becoming ruthless. Being connected to our ancestors, family, and friends who love us is critical to all medicine stories. Ancestral healing, with ancestors who have passed on in the last 100 years, often helps physical issues that won’t resolve.
- Be the Light. Healing with Spiritual light is a cross-cultural spiritual healing technique that helps transmute negativity and toxins within and around us. As your body, heart, and mind come more into balance and harmony, removing stones that have accumulated in your bowl of light over time, you find that you can hold your core in a strong, energy-filled way. You can walk through life filled with light, shining bright and inspiring others to be in their light more and more!
Spiritual healing involves healing the body, heart and mind so that the soul can be whole.
Often, it takes more than one intervention for us to heal, as well as daily practice. This is the path of our destiny, creating a bigger story for ourselves and our loved ones, so that we may move through life in a connected, fulfilling way.
Becoming a Universal Core Healing Practitioner you will be able to find the root cause to all things in life.
Why Shit Happens in your life! (karmic imprints)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Metaphysical Meaning
Have you ever asked yourself why does this keep happening to me? Why do I keep getting the same results over and over again in my life, like the same end results in every relationship etc. Why do I feel this way about myself? Why do I keep getting negative results in my life? Why can’t I be happy? Why am I not able to accomplish my life’s desires? Whether it’s a negative situations that keeps bringing back reoccurring negative feelings in your life, or a physical disease manifesting in your life, the answer is karmic imprints. These karmic imprints are the reasons we incarnated in the first place to this world. Karmic imprints are the feeling experience we wanted to manifest while in the human form in this incarnation. We hand-picked it ourselves our very own karma that we wanted to feel, through the manifested experiences of our life. Let me explain a little more.
While conventional doctors and medicine may bring relief to physical medical and mental conditions through courses of treatment, therapy and surgery, they are merely dealing with the manifested symptoms and not the “ROOT CAUSE” of the problem, which results from karmic imprints that are unresolved trapped feelings in our chakra systems. Some say it’s our subconscious mind drawing in ripened karmic imprints or unreleased and unfaced feelings that needed to be felt all the way down to its core. When the “Root Causes” are not appropriately dealt with and resolved, it will simply return time and again from one life to the next. Karmic imprints will keep manifesting life experiences that will always keep bringing you back to your trapped feelings. That is their purpose! Their Job! That’s why you incarnated in the first place to feel these chosen feeling experiences called karmic imprints.
Let me repeat this again. Pay attention as you will need to memorize this for the rest of your life. Completely understanding this knowledge will not only enable you to move through life more accurately so you can accomplish your life’s desires, but it will also bring out the psychic in you more rapidly and accurately.
Only Spiritual realization, getting in touch with its profound insight into the true cause of suffering can bring it to a resolve, completion, and releasement. “Root Cause” of diseases and bad manifestations in your life permanently. Through the application of Dharma practice which meets cosmic law, or simply fulfilling and feeling your karmic imprints all the way to its deep core levels, which will bring harmony to chaos and pacification to conflict. There is no single phenomenon in the world that does not come with its own means to liberation. If it is there, then God has a way to liberate it. If approached with the right understanding, then even the most challenging condition can become the means of liberation itself – this is the method of Spiritual Medicine. Every Holy book speaks the Truth will set you Free!
Problem nowadays is of false or wrong information. A well- developed Psychic, Medium, Spiritualist, True Energy or Spiritual Healer has to become fully developed enough to instantly channel the “Root Cause” of any negative manifestation accurately and precisely. This means full details of the “Root Cause” While this may offend some energy healers, psychic, mediums, spiritualist, energy healers etc. that are not there yet in their development, this serves as a point of encouragement that finding the root cause is very ascertainable. There are many energy healers channeling some degree of energy to their clients but without knowing the “Root Cause”. It is sometimes or mostly fruitless.
The “Root Cause” needs to be found!! And given in detail, so that the receiver (client) can VALIDATE!!!!! It. In this way you can start understanding the root cause of your manifestations in your life, and if you want, do the means of releasing it. True Healers can pin point any “Root Cause” in your journey in details, not generalities. Locating the unbalanced chakra is never enough. The reason why it got unbalanced in the first place is the most important factor. This is the test of a true healer! The key to a good healing is to know exactly what you are healing in detail!
by Tony The Healing Medium
This sounds like a healing modality. I didn’t sign up to be a healer! I just want to be a psychic or a medium. I just want to talk to dead people. Why am I reading stuff about healing? How, why is this so important?
This is the difference between an awesome accurate fine- tuned medium and an average one. A fine- tuned medium has released, removed most of their big karmic imprints. That’s how they got to be fine- tuned in the first place. Being a clear instrument for spirit and avatars. These karmic imprints are what has for the most part controlled your life sub-consciously. Yes, without you even knowing or being aware of it! These karmic imprints create havoc in your life. Preventing you from getting what you desire in life. We have good and bad karmic imprints, but we do have them. You would not be incarnated in this life, unless you had some karmic imprints that you chose to experience. For the purpose of psychic development and achieving what we desire, we will only work on the negative karmic imprints, because those are the ones that prevent us from receiving what we truly want. They prevent us from being outstanding mediums and healers. So now that we know exactly the difference between what a psychic or medium is, let’s find out the fastest route to this form of enlightenment. Yes, psychic development is the fastest road to spiritual self- realization. A growth system that you can use for all your life’s purposes. The next step in your development is to embrace your own personal karma. Everyone has karma. You would not be incarnated in this life unless you had karma that you wanted to experience and work through. We choose our own karma when we are in the after-life, before incarnating. Karma is our life’s lessons that we incarnated to experience through our very own feelings.
It can never go away ever on its own. The only way to make it go away is to complete it. That is the only possible way. By completing it you close it out. And your done on any particular karmic imprint. No other way works. Only completing it. In other words, the lesson will never go away ever until it is completed. This is cosmic law. Cosmic laws regulate karma. We can complete our karma in life using the Universal Core Healing system. I have met many people who have studied in many different holy places around the world for several decades. That still have big open karmic imprints that they never completed, but think they are enlightened beings. Enlightenment and self- realization can only occur through completing your personal karma. Karma is the manifested core issues in our life. Your core issues in life all have a root cause that is link to an experience in this lifetime. Usually from your childhood, but not always, just most of the time.
This is why when learning with Tony The Healing Medium, using his brand of healing “Universal Core Healing” it is essential that you start to identify your karmic imprints in your life, and do the means to resolve, heal, release and complete your karma, by receiving the root cause to those core issues in your life, which is your karma. You can begin to understand certain life experiences that manifested your life and why. There is a root cause for everything in our life. Nothing is a coincidence. The feelings you hold to any major core issue (karmic imprint) in your life will block you from receiving complete accurate spiritual information, because a lot of how we get information from spirit is through our feelings. Resolving, purging releasing and bringing those particular karmic imprints to a completion will release them from your chakra system (energy generators) and neutralize it in your subconscious mind. In other words, you will no longer have an emotional reaction (triggers) to those experiences when they are brought up from your subconscious mind. It will be a neutralized feeling. You will no longer be reacting to that feeling, which means no longer manifesting situations that create that feeling back into your life bringing you closer to being a clear channel and instrument for spirit beings to channel through you. This will allow to you to receive the feeling in its true intention from the spirit person who is channeling through your messages. This is the most essential part of your psychic development!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without this initial step or process you will never be a suitable channel or instrument for spirit to channel through. Still having your big karmic imprint active and open will make you an unsuitable instrument for spirit beings of light to work with.
to you from a spirit. Making the information not completely precise and accurate. So it does not get distorted by you the channel and instrument, you have to do the means to bring those karmic imprints to a completion in order to be able to release them permanently. This way they do not get in the way of the true feeling being given to you by spirit beings. The channel or instrument, meaning you have to be clear of big karmic imprints. Not all them just the big ones.
Things to remember about how spirit transfers information to you
1-They use your own personal thoughts
2-They use your own personal feelings
3-They use your own personal imagination
4-They use your own personal life experiences to relate similar or exact information about the person you are reading.