How to develop your psychic abilities is easy with Tony the Healing Medium. Join our healing and revealing spirit circles. It can be tricky to develop your psychic abilities when you don’t know what to do. That’s why, in today’s post, I’m going to give you lots of different techniques that will get your intuitive or mediumship gifts rockin’ and rolling. Learning how to develop your psychic abilities takes dedication and commitment and lots of soul surrendering. moreinfo schoolofuniversalcorehealing.com
To make this easy peasy, commit to practicing one technique each day. You don’t have to do the exercises in any particular order.
Start with what seems like the easiest thing for you – or what seems like the most FUN. In a few months, you’ll be surprised at how far you’ve come!
1. Meditate every day for at least 10 – 15 minutes. Raising your vibration is super important when you want to develop your psychic abilities. This is because Spirit energy vibrates at a higher frequency.
Meditation will allow you to be in a relaxed state and raise your energetic vibration. You’ll begin to feel more connected to your Higher Self, Spirit, and the energy of others. For variety and some fun, try a guided meditation!
2. Get to know your Spirit Guides. During meditation, ask your Guides to show themselves to you. Ask them their names. Don’t filter anything, just go with it and trust. Che
3. Practice psychometry. Psychometry is reading the energy of an object. It’s SUPER fun and can be a great way to start practicing your abilities. All you need to do is hold an object (preferably a metal object and something that has lots of energy on it, like a wedding ring), then, close your eyes and see if you can intuitively sense, see, or hear anything about the owner of the object.
4. Read up on what chakras are all about. There are many free sources on the internet.
5. Develop clairvoyance with flower visualization. Visualization exercises will help develop your psychic abilities, specifically, clairvoyance. Grab some flowers from your yard or a cheap bouquet from the market. (It’s nice to have different types of flowers for this exercise.) Place the flowers in front of you and study them for a little while. Now, close your eyes and imagine one of the flowers. When you can see see the flower clearly in your mind, move onto the next, and so on.
6. Develop your clairvoyance with random visualization. This is fun, especially if you’ve mastered the flower visualization or just plain ole’ don’t like flowers.
Relax, close your eyes, and focus on your third eye area. Invite your Spirit Guides to show you beautiful, peaceful images. Don’t think. Just let your mind wander and allow the images to flood your third eye.
7. Take a walk in nature. Meditation doesn’t have to be boring – or done sitting down. Do a mindfulness meditation by taking a walk in nature. Concentrate on as each step as you walk. Focus on the movement of your body and say the word “step” with each step you take. This will help your mind clear of clutter and help increase your vibration. Of course, taking a regular walk in nature without concentrating on your steps is also very meditative!
8. Read a few pages of my psychic development book every day. Live Heal and Awaken Your Psychic Self. by Tony The Healing Medium
9. Read posts by trusted psychic and medium bloggers to continue getting educated about intuition and the Spirit world.
10. Visit an antique store. Notice what you intuitively FEEL or sense by being in the store.
Does the energy feel wonderful? Heavy?
Now pick up an object. Do you sense anything? Hear a name? See a vision? Using your psychic abilities in this way helps increase them!
ke a symbol book. Psychic information comes to us in a variety of ways. It’s often symbolic and not meant to be taken literally.
Your Spirit Guides will help you interpret information as you develop your psychic abilities. Get yourself a nice journal and pen (I did this years ago and it’s an awesome keepsake!).
Sit quietly and invite your Spirit Guides and Angels in for help.
Ask them to give you symbols for things like events and occupations. For example, for “birthday”, you may be shown a birthday cake (if you’re clairvoyant) or hear the happy birthday song
Write it down in your symbol book. Now, when you give a reading and are shown a birthday cake, you’ll know what it means!
11. Join our healing and revealing spirit circle
12. Make a commit with god to harness your psychic abilities. And don’t go back on your commitment!
13. Surrender to god will for your life!
14. Develop your clairaudience (psychic hearing). Each night, before you go to sleep, lay quietly in bed. Listen to the sounds around you. Do you hear crickets? The wind rustling through the trees? Focusing on the sounds that you normally ignore will sharpen this intuitive gift.
15. Practice giving readings often. This is KEY to becoming a psychic or medium. You can read all you want about golf, but until you get out there on the course and practice, you won’t become a great golfer. It’s the same with developing your psychic abilities.
16. Tune-in to your pet. When your pet is calm, sit with him and try intuitively picking up on how he feels. This will help develop your clairsentience.
17. Practice reading old family photos. I used to do this with my grandmother’s old black and white photos of family members that I had never met. Look at the people in the photos. Write down everything that you sense about them. This is one of the most fun ways to develop your psychic abilities.
18. Journal often. Journaling helps get you in touch with your Higher Self (soul) and spiritual helpers. Try this: Think of a situation you need guidance on. Journal about it. While you do, allow yourself to relax and let yourself be Divinely guided.
19. Pray. This will help you continue to feel loved, supported, and connected to the Divine.
20. Ask a friend to call you – telepathically. In your mind, hold the image on your friend. Imagine energetically asking her to contact you within 24 hours.
21. Join our spiritual development circle or take our on line class. This will give you a safe, loving environment in which to develop your psychic abilities and mediumship.
22. Get to know other psychics and mediums. Being a psychic or medium can be pretty interesting! It’s nice to have the support of others and, if you’re gifts are just developing, you can practice on each other.
23. Learn to turn your gifts “on”. As soon as you start to develop your psychic abilities, you’ll want to learn how to control them. This way you’re not “on” all the time, picking up everybody’s stuff.
Prior to any intuitive practice or giving a practice reading, imagine lighting a candle in your mind. Invite your Spirit Guides and Angels in.
The candle visualization lets your spiritual helpers know that you are open to psychic and Spirit communication. This will help you learn to turn on your gifts when you want to use them.
24. Learn to turn your gifts “off”. When you are done practicing, imagine blowing out the candle. Thank your spiritual helpers for their Divine support. This will help you control your gifts when you’re not working with Spirit or giving a reading.
25. Focus on your third eye. Clairvoyance is one of the main psychic abilities. To develop clairvoyance, take a few moments and focus on your third eye area (just above and between your eyebrows). Imagine it opening up. You may even feel your third eye begin to tingle.
26. Keep your vibration high. Having a high vibration is important when you develop your psychic abilities. Why? Because:
- Spirit vibrates at a very high frequency.
- Living a joyful, authentic life, will help you feel more connected to the Divine and your Higher Self.
- Like attracts like which means that you will attract other beautiful, spiritually aware souls into your life!
27. Eat high-vibrational foods. Adding high vibration foods to your diet, such as fresh fruits and veggies will help your body feel good. And the better you feel physically, the better you will feel psychically and it will be easier to develop your psychic abiliti
28. Keep a dream journal. When your first start to develop your psychic abilities, you might start having really vivid dreams. This is because our logical minds aren’t resisting Spirit energy while your sleeping. (Our logical minds often make us second guess ourselves when we are awake.) Keeping a dream journal can be helpful – and a nice keepsake of your intuitive journey!
There are lots of tips here to help develop your psychic abilities. Have fun with them 🙂
Live Heal And Awaken Your Psychic! by Joining the School Of Universal Core Healing
Join us this week to receive a spirit messages from your loved ones in spirit! “the afterlife”
EVERYONE RECEIVES A MESSAGE!! And learn how we do it! Psychic Clairvoyant Mediumship/Reiki Energy Healing Development classes Anaheim, Orange County. Beginners psychic development group, this group is a beginner’s guide to opening the door to higher consciousness and connection to spirit. We will be working together to receive messages and signs from the beyond. We will focus on balancing our chakra, and reconnecting our energy to the quantum field. We provide a safe and harmonious environment that will easily, and comfortably help you raise your vibration to connect with our deceased loved ones. Come join us and learn to strengthen your undiscovered natural psychic abilities! Self healing is very important to our class, as we will have Reiki master onsite for energy healing as needed
What does it take to restart?
Let the School or Universal Core Healing be your guide.
We have a saying “the straw that broke the camel’s back”
How I understand this is you can keep adding and adding to the weight on the back of a camel, until it gets to the point that just a simple piece of straw, placed on its back is so much, the back will break.
You can keep piling things into your life until you get to the place where just one small, seemingly simple thing will become the breaking point and you snap.
I have been at this “breaking point” many times in my life. It is usually the point of making a major change in my life. Sometimes these changes take time.
Knowing it’s time to leave a relationship, to leave a job, or completely cut cords/ties with a person, place or thing in my life. Or maybe it’s a time to stop eating unhealthily because my clothes have gotten tight. There are so many situations in life that push us to the change we want or need. Why do we tend to wait so long? Why do we not make the necessary steps as soon as the urge arises? Why do we buy clothes in the next size? And then the next?
. “Most people plan a vacation or their wedding with great care but wander through life as if without sight”.
Our mind is powerful beyond anything we can imagine. We need direction. We need a teacher with the knowledge and passion to guide us to amplify our energy and power, to clean our heart and allow our spirit to lead the way on the journey of this lifetime.
Come join Tony the Healing Medium and his students. Open up your mind to the wonders and power it was meant to experience. Take the first step…..more info schoolofuniversalcorehealing.com